Saturday, January 1, 2011

christmas time

I can't believe Christmas is already over :( It came so fast, but it was so much fun! I love spending Christmas together as a family. What a wonderful time to celebrate the Savior's birth with my family and to learn more about the true reason why we celebrate Christmas.


My cute Christmas tree in my room :)


My dad and Jared playing air hockey!

Ryan and Jared playing


Alisha and my mom doing some last minute wrapping on Christmas Eve.



Stockings!

Christmas morning :)

My diploma frame!
Alisha's HUGE box!


Alisha and Jared
Christmas scones!



Ryan and my dad opening presents



Ryan was so excited for his Starbucks gift card
Claire loved playing the Starbucks cup.


Britt and her new book.

My dad and Ryan got the idea to throw "snowballs" aka...wrapping paper waded up! SO funny! Christmas was so much fun, and it was fun to watch the kids open their presents! I love Christmas, and for all the fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment