Friday, January 7, 2011

goodbye 2010! :)

Happy New Year...even if it's a week late! :) New Year's Eve was so much fun! My aunts & uncle came from Chico and it was so fun to see them. We played book & a run...a Heaton family favorite (even though we all have different ways of playing it!) and just hung out. It was nice to spend New Year's Eve with the family, because I usually am out with friends. I think this is the first NYE I spent with my family in about 10 or 11 years!


Ryan looks SO excited!
Me && Brittany

oh hey there Lil Wayne :) So excited he performed for NYE.

Ignore the confetti over my eye...but this popper was my favorite! I loved all the confetti :)

This one was so cool...



Helping Ryan with the confetti popper.
NYE with my boo :)


Sleepy Claire slept through all the noise!

Could I make any more noise!? :)

The damage...we seriously had hundreds of poppers. It was so much fun! :)
2011 :)

sisterssss
It was fun to just spend time together as a family. I couldn't believe Ryan made it past midnight....he was still going strong at 12:30!

Peace out 2010...hello 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment