Monday, January 24, 2011

the big 5-0 blog post!

Wow...this is my 50th blog post! :) So exciting! I wish I had some really exciting news to share...but. I guess bottle feeding a cow will have to do. You read that right, I bottle fed a cow. My friend Amy moved out to the boonies of Sloughhouse, and as a joke got 2 baby cows for Christmas. She was so excited for me to bottle feed them because she knew it was not my kind of thing. Of course, I had to have her take pictures so I could prove that I did it!
First of all, the bottles were HUGE! and they smelled nasty! And of course, I was not dressed for the occasion of um...feeding cows. Thankfully Amy lent me an apron to protect my clothes, and i got to wear cowboy boots so I didn't mess up mine.
Of course, Jackson helped us! :) I feel like the bottle was almost as big as he is! :)
I know this picture is blurry, but I love it. I was cracking up feeding the cows! SO funny!
It was definitely an interesting experience....not as bad as I thought it would be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment