Friday, December 24, 2010

graduation! :)

I am a college graduate! (Even though I don't have my degree yet!) I can't believe I graduated..I feel like I just started college. SO weird. Graduation was so good! My week consisted of stress + 2 papers + 3 finals + a few meltdowns + lots of packing + tons of cleaning= graduation! My mom, dad, Alisha and Jared drove up and helped me pack and move out..which was a HUGE help! It's amazing how much stuff I have accumulated over the past four years! It was so sad to see all my roommates moving out, and goodbyes were hard :( I am going to miss them! Graduation was split into two days, Friday night and Saturday morning. It was nice because they were each an hour long, so it wasn't too long!

Friday night was when we got to walk across the stage. It was really nice, and it felt amazing to walk across the stage and get my diploma...cover! :)

Amanda (my roommate) and I Friday night

Jolayne (my old roommate from other semesters) and I



Our red high heels :)
Candyce and I! So glad she came! :)
My aunt & uncle who have helped me out SO much the past four years while at school! I am going to miss them!



My cheering section, minus my mom and dad.

My grandpa and I :)

check it out!

Jared, Alisha and I.

Sisters && BYU-I graduates! (Alisha graduated 3 years earlier)

My daddy and I.

My parents...who I can't thank enough for everything! All the support, encouragement, money.... everything!

My mom & I

Saturday morning was the commencement in the newly dedicated BYU-I center. It was GORGEOUS! it's huge! I'm sad I missed the dedication Friday morning, but there was so much going on. We had to leave Idaho Falls so early because I had to line up by 8 or 8:15. When I walked into the gym, I saw my roommates Kim and Amanda, which was perfect! We took pictures so I could leave right after and get on the road.


2010 :)
The BYU-I center. So pretty.

Kim, me, and Amanda :)

the sign in front of the BYU-I center!

I can't believe I finally graduated! I am sad it's over, and sad that I won't see my aunt & uncle as much and cousins. I'll miss the friends I've made, and my roommates, but I am also ready to move on..and try and find a "real" job! We'll see how long the excitement for that lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment