Saturday, February 5, 2011

updates!

Here are some updates on my life right now....

1. well....i got 2 fish. and then they died. sad day. :(

2. I cut my hair! I got about 6 inches cut off.....ahhhhhh! It was about a month ago, and I am still getting used to the shorter length (for me) and all the layers!
3. I've been a HUGE cleaning/organizing kick. I am in the process of officially moving back home by unpacking the last four years of my life. Needless to say, I still have 5 bins that are still in the garage. But....I have been reorganizing my room and getting rid of tons of stuff! I've been working on organizing the shelves in m closet...this shelf is all my toiletries that I stock up when they are on sale :)

4. I am redecorating my room...which has been so much fun, but it is making me wish I had a bigger room! I don't have enough room to do all the cute stuff I want to!
5. I may have an obsession with frames...but I've gotten them all on sale at killer prices! I've been in such a crafty mood lately that I have so many ideas for projects!
6. I got my diploma in the mail! :) Now it's official...and I just need to hang it in my nice diploma frame :)
7. I got super cute new glasses...I'll have to post them later :)

8. I'm still on the job hunt....which has been beyond frustrating! :(

sorry if this wasn't an exciting post...but I had a few updates that I have been meaning to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment