Christmas was so fun! It was nice to be home and to have all the family together. My grandpa flew in from Utah and stayed for a few weeks and it was nice to have him here. Christmas was sad, becuase we knew Brittany and Lukas and the kids would be moving to Arizona in a few days, but we were so glad to spend time together.
Watching kids open presents is the best! They are so fun to watch because they are so excited...even though Ryan doesn't look too excited here :)
I got a new job....this is old news, but I haven't posted about yet! Oops! :) I quit working at California Sun (thank goodness-I honestly hated it there and I wasn't getting enough hours). Now I work at Cover to Cover (an LDS bookstore) in Folsom, and I LOVE my job! I work with such great people and the environment is so much better and I love the people I work with. I work way more hours than I did at my old job, and I get paid more per hour, and did I mention, I LOVE my job? :) It's such a good fit for me.
Life is good. Nothing too exciting going on, other than working and redecorating my room, again! Hopefully this year I will be better at blogging consistently...and by consistently I mean like once every few months :)






No comments:
Post a Comment