Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby Shower

Last Saturday, we had Alisha's baby shower. It was so fun! I was able to have the day off from work, which was my first Saturday off in 3 months! It was fun to see people I haven't seen in awhile and family from Chico. I got to hold my cousin's baby that was almost two weeks and I fell in love! :)

My mom's sweet friend Luisa offered her home for the shower and she made all the yummy food. I was in charge of decorations and I found these cute printables on Pintrest and they worked perfectly with the owl theme.
They can also be found here:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEixIXnw2AoMvC5eca37ugfnb0QQmkCwfIy96MVlNuGT_C2dxvXgpova270M3OPPKqgXgubu3CZsG2VEvjH7cp2cTEBUI7eD1OMpGXKBSCVktv6WcZAtv8FNZbT4J_HhOSW-GJDYzoCsCvNn/s1600/DSCN0256.JPG

I also found these cute printables that had wishes for baby for all the guests to fill out. I thought it would be nice for Alisha and Jared to look through them over the years. :)

The treat bags



I can't wait to dress this kid! He has so many clothes! :)

The yummy cake from Freeport Bakery, they did such a great job decorating!


Sisters :) I am so excited to meet my little nephew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment