Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Let's be honest, I LOVE the holidays. I love to decorate for them, and I love to make treats and give them away. But, I hate Valentine's Day. I think it's stupid. And no, it's not because I am bitter and single, I promise :) I will confess it has grown on me...at least for decorating and making crafts and goodies to share.

I went out to lunch with my mom and Alisha, and then I babysat for my boys. I made cake pops the night before (and by made, I mean just dipped in chocolate and decorated...my dad made the cake for me while I was at work, and Alisha rolled them into balls for me). I love cake pops, they are so good and they are fun to make for different holidays. I went a little overboard with the sprinkles, but I just love sprinkles. They make me happy. :)




The finished products...I thought they turned out pretty cute!
These are the cute cookies I got from work ...so adorable! I didn't want to eat them because they were so cute, so I took a picture. and then I ate them. :)



My 3 valentines :) I had fun picking them up from school and hanging out with them. We played Just Dance 3 and it was so fun!

These are the Valentine's I did for the Kartchners and the Cahoons. I found them on Pintrest. They say "You make my heart GLOW" and I stuck glow sticks to them!

I felt so loved on Valentine's Day! All my goodies!

My Valentines from Claire and Ryan. SO cute! :)


All in all, Valentine's Day was a good day. I got to spend it with people that I love and delivering sweet treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment