Saturday, December 11, 2010

december fun!

I can't believe it's already December...and that I graduate this week! CRAZY! where did the time go?! December has been such a good month! I have had so much fun with my roommates and I am going to miss them so much.
When I got back from Thanksgiving break, there was SO much snow! Of course, Alexa and I had to play in it! It seriously was so deep in some places that it went up to my knees!




Poor Mac. He's not used to the snow! :(
roomies! :)



This is the loveboat....haha. The best idea ever! We pushed two couches together to make a bed...so comfy. This is where we spent our whole weekend last weekend! Our roommate Kim went on a date and left her camera at home, so Alexa and I decided to capture what she was missing! :)

We played Clue in it last Saturday night and our roommate and her date walked in and we were soooooo embarrassed. but we had fun!


Last monday, for FHE, we made gingerbread sleighs. So cute!




Roommate pictures....typical night in 412....haha.

Merry Christmas from 412 :)
Roommate dinner at Olive Garden for Alexa's 21st birthday!
It's crazy to think I am moving at the end of this week! I have mixed emotions about graduating...I am ready to move on, but I am going to miss Rexburg and my friends and all the fun that I've had here. I am so glad I chose to come here, even though I haven't always loved Rexburg...I really have had SO much fun and so many memories!


I am so grateful for my amazing roommates! I seriously lucked out this semester with my roommates. I was moving into a new apartment and didn't know anyone, so I was really nervous, but the Lord was definitely looking out for me! I'm glad I've had so much fun with my roommates and that I ended my last semester on a good note! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment