swimming with my boys :)
Ryan's swim lessons
He was so much fun to watch and he was so brave sticking his head under water!
Fun sleepovers with Ryan! :)
John Mayer & Owl City concert!
Going to Sea Ranch for the weekend with my parents. It was so nice to just relax!
Being able to drive to down to Modesto for my old roommate, Stephanie's birthday! It's been months since we'd seen each other!
This past weekend, my Uncle Jeff, Uncle Scott, my grandpa and my cousins came down for bug-o-rama. It was fun to see everyone again, especially since we just saw everyone last month!
The boys playing card games.
Ryan and I and the ginormous marshmallows for s'mores!
I just love my little Claire :)

This weekend was a great way to wrap up my summer...spending it with my family! I'm so glad we got a picture of my family since we haven't had one together since last summer..before Claire was born!
I am so glad I was able to be home for the summer, even though it was a hard one. I am glad I got to have fun and be with my family so much!






No comments:
Post a Comment