Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jon Schmidt concert!

Friday night, Camee and I went to the Jon Schmidt concert. It was so amazing! I bought the tickets at the perfect moment because there were only 3 left for the Friday night show and they were sold out for Saturday. It was such a cool concert. He is an amazing piano player and it made me wish I knew how to play the piano so bad! He was really funny and his cello player, Steven Sharp Nelson, was so good! They played the Charlie Brown theme song and it was so funny. I was so excited when they played their Love Story/ Viva La Vida mash up...it literally gave me the chills it was that amazing. If you haven't seen it, YouTube it. It's amazing.

They also did a mash up with The Sun Will Come out Tomorrow and the Darth Vader Imperial March song....so funny! They were so talented and there was so much energy! Then they played Don't Worry Be Happy with The Phantom of the Opera and I was dying!

He even played with his feet. It was pretty crazy and then he was playing backwards...this guy is SO talented. They were hilarious and they kept telling really lame jokes, but I was laughing so hard.



He also played Pachabel's Cannon...which is probably my absolute favorite song. I think it is so beautiful, and the Steven played U2's With or Without You while Jon was playing the Cannon song. So pretty. I am so excited for their Christmas concert! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment