Sunday, April 1, 2012

Idaho!

In March, my parents and I drove to Idaho for my cousin Caleb's farewell. I was so excited to go back because I haven't been back to Idaho since I graduated in 2010. We left Thursday after I got off work and drove to Elko and stayed in a hotel. Friday we got into Idaho Falls and I met up with my roommate from my last semester, Erica! It was so fun to see her! I felt bad because we took so long to get on the road Friday, so she had to wait pretty much all day to meet up with us, but I am so glad I got to see her! I wish we could have hung out longer, but I am glad I got to see her at least! :)

Saturday morning, Candyce and I gave their dog Tucker a bath. (And by that I mean I stood and watched. And laughed. And took pictures...because that's what I do!) This was his before picture...
And after...poor guy! My aunt and Candyce gave him a tranquilizer so they could bathe him and cut his hair. I had never heard of anyone doing that, and I was laughing so hard when they told me that! Who would have thought!
Candyce had to blow dry his hair....while I laughed. and took pictures. and videoed. I'm just so helpful! :)




It's so fluffy! :)
Saturday afternoon, my mom, dad, my grandpa, and my cousin Brittany and I all drove down to Rexburg to go to a little craft store Porter's. My mom and I love that store. It's so homey and they always have so many cute things. You could spend hours in there...and don't worry we did. (aka...my mom did!) My dad found these awesome mugs and Brittany and I had to take pictures...because we are cool like that.

Cheers!


Bottom's up! (We don't drink....I promise!)

After Porter's, we visited my friend Nicole from home who is going to BYU-I. It was pretty much a jump out the car-hug-pose for pictures kind of visit, but it was still fun to see her! I always miss my friends when they are away at school.



We drove around and looked at the apartment complexes I lived at....I lived at Camden for almost 2 years...so many memories! It felt weird to be back since I had been gone so long!
The Rexburg temple.



:)

After we got back to Idaho Falls, we had a huge swim party in the neighborhood pool complex and hung out. Candyce and I had way too much fun taking pictures of ourselves on the ipad...and if she ever gets mad at me she has some serious blackmail! :)
We were laughing SO hard at ourselves! It was so fun, and I had so much fun laughing and goofing around with Candyce! I have missed her! That night, Candyce, Brittany and I had a sleepover at Candyce's in-law's house because everyone was staying at my aunt & uncle's house and it was so crazy! All 3 of us slept in a queen size bed...good thing we like each other! It was the first sleepover since Brittany (my sister) & Lukas' wedding 6 1/2 years ago! It was so much fun and we were all laughing so hard! I just love my cousins :)
Sunday, we went to church and my cousin Caleb gave his farewell talk, and my cousin Ethan talked too. It was really good. After church, we came back to my aunt & uncle's and had a luncheon with about 100+ people! It was insane! But it was so fun to hang out with family and take pictures!
My cousin Olivia and I....I miss this girl!
My cousin Leigha...we're pretty cool because we have the same birthday. So we're basically twins. :)


My cousin Baylee and I :)
Candyce, Brittany and I
Grandpa and his girls...we just love our grandpa!
My grandpa, my mom, and her two brothers.
My cousin Caleb (Elder Taylor!) and I
Brittany, Caleb, and I. He's a stud :) He entered the MTC in England on March 21st and he will be serving in Birmingham England. I am so proud of him!


Caleb's cake...so cool!
So I may or may not have gone to Maverik...on a Sunday....and gotten the BEST milkshake ever. F'real cookies 'n cream. California is lame and doesn't have any Maverik's (which may be a good thing, because then I would probably eat them every day and weigh 600 pounds!) so I had to get my fill in Idaho. My roommates and I would get these all the time at school!
We saw this sign outside of a gas station in Reno and I thought it was the funniest thing. Good thing they were on sale because paying $1.50 per bar is just way too much...oh...wait. :)


I'm so glad I got to Idaho and be with my family. I love when we all get together, but I wish we got together more often, and that it wouldn't be such short visits. I am so proud of my cousin and I hope his mission goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment