I can't believe I am already 24! Where did the time go? My birthday this year was so fun and my family helped to make it really special. We watched the morning session of conference, and it was so cool to hear President Monson talk on my birthday! I was excited that Elder Holland spoke in the afternoon session, because he is my favorite!
My mom and I went to Costa Vida in Roseville and then we went shopping at the Galleria. I bought another pair of Miss Me jeans...and some fun clothes. After the Galleria, we went to pick up yummy cupcakes from cupcake craving....that place is amazing. Seriously. These cupcakes will change your life. And by change your life, I mean you will be addicted to them. :) We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and met up with my dad, and Alisha and Jared.
After dinner we went back to the house and I opened my presents. I was so spoiled this year! My parents bought me Clue (that is one of my FAVORITE board games!) and Harry Potter Clue. I am so excited! They also bought a cute frame for my room (because I take a ton of pictures...and there is no such thing as too many frames!) and an Itunes gift card, and Sweet Home Alabama. I just love that movie! Alisha and Jared bought me Wii Sports Resort and Dinner Dash for my computer. (Diner Dash is a game that I used to play on my phone and it's so addicting...haha. And yes, I realize how nerdy this makes me.) I felt so loved with all the cards and everyone wishing me happy birthday. It made getting older a little bit easier! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment