Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple Hill

I love Apple Hill. I love going because it reminds me of when we used to go when I was growing up, and it means fall is here! We went early this year, but I was still excited to go, since the last time I went was in 2009.

It was still a little warm when we went, but it was such a nice day! We took lunch and ate it at High Hill and it was such a pretty day in the shade! It almost looked like it was going to rain, and it made me want it to be fall!

I love to go to all the apple farms that we always go to, Boa Vista, High Hill, and we always go to Bill & Felice's dolls. It's tradition :) I love to look at all the crafts and booths. I am excited to actually be home this year so we can go since I would always miss the annual Apple Hill trips when I was up at school!
I love the drive to some of the farms. I think it is so pretty!


Feeding goats! It was so funny, their tongues totally tickled my hand, it was not a pleasant feeling! They made me so mad though, when I would feed one, and another goat would shove it out of the way. Little punk.

I got to feed Alpacas too! It was so fun!

Alisha helped me...a little! I think that was the highlight of the day...feeding the alpacas and the goats!

I love all the apples! I think my favorite is Honey Crisp...so good! I love all the colors of the apples....they are so pretty! These type of apples are my favorite...they look sunburned and they taste so good.
One of the benefits of living in California....fresh produce! I love Boa Vista because they always have fresh fruits and veggies and I love all the colors! I am excited to go again now that it is officially fall, because I like to go when you have to wear sweatshirts and the leaves change. I am SO ready for fall! :) Bring on the cold weather....I am ready for scarves (I just bought two cute ones at Target on clearance!), sweaters (I bought a cute orange one at H&M!), boots, hoodies and coats! I am ready for hot chocolate, apple cider, rain, leaves changing, fires, and.....HALLOWEEN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment