Thursday, March 3, 2011

currently....

just some things that i am currently in LOVE with:
Tv Shows:
Lost. Such an addicting show. Seriously. I can't stop watching it! And of course, Jack and Sawyer are smokin' hot! :) Music:
  • The Script. My new favorite band. (for now). I just bought their new cd on itunes and I absolutely love it!
  • Adele's new cd, 21. She has an amazing voice. Seriously. I wish I could sing half as well as her!My favorite songs are Rolling in the Deep, Turning Tables, and Someone Like You.
  • Mumford & Sons.

This website: www.picnik.com. Such a cool website to edit pictures and create collages! I seriously spend so much time on here!

Subway art. They are so cute and you can find them online for pretty much every holiday. I made this one on picnik the other day :)

Crafty blogs. Some of these ladies are AMAZING. the end. I have no idea how they get all their crafty ideas, but I love it! I wish I was super crafty, but for now, I'll get my ideas from these ladies. :)

my cricut. I love this this thing. You can do so much with it. I already have hundreds of projects I want to do! Random post, I know. But this is what I come up with so late at night and when I really need to update my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment