Sunday, March 6, 2011

bedroom redo!

I've been wanting to rearrange my room for awhile because I wanted to get a desk and a dresser. My dad helped me move my bed and get everything arranged. Here are the before pictures (Sorry they aren't that good, I took them right before my bed was moved...and ignore all the stuff on my bed...my room was a disaster mid-move!)
I had originally had my bed facing my window and it didn't leave me much space. We decided to move my bed under my window and it made my room feel so much bigger! I switched out my black curtains for pink ones and changed my sheets to pink, and I love the added colors.
these bins used to be at the foot of my bed and there was hardly any room for them. I would eventually like to get a dresser, but these drawers will have to do for now! I don't want to have to move my cute mirror from Ikea! :)

and this is the corner/wall where my bed used to be..and when I clean out that bin...I will have all that free space! :) I am so excited about my "new" room! It's nice to be able to have more space!

No comments:

Post a Comment