Sunday, October 3, 2010

conference weekend

This weekend for conference, we decided to go to Island Park and stay at a friends cabin. It was so much fun and it was gorgeous! We watched the Saturday morning session, and I think Jeffrey R. Holland's talk was my favorite. It was so touching and it made me so grateful for all my parents have done for me and sacrificed for me! :)


After conference we drove down to the cabin to meet up with everyone. We just hung out all day Saturday with our friends and played games and listened to the afternoon session. It was nice to take a break from school and Rexburg and just relax! We went on a walk and it was so beautiful! The leaves are starting to change colors....which means it's fall! :) I just love the fall!It was such a fun weekend and I am so glad that I have so much fun with my roommates! These girls are awesome (plus Erica & Alexa!). I seriously lucked out with my roommates!


We drove home after the morning session today, and got back just in time to watch the afternoon session. Conference was so good! The talks were seriously an answer to my prayers and I needed to hear them. I am so grateful for conference and for the inspiration and guidance it gives me.
How could you not love President Monson? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly,
    Yes, Conference was wonderful! It was just what I needed and I am a little sad it is over. I am so glad you were able to watch as much as you did. I am proud of you for making that commitment! Island Park looks beautiful, I'd love to go some time. It's so great that you love your roommates; I'm grateful that's going well.

    ReplyDelete