Sunday, August 19, 2012

Updates!

Well this is embarrassing, I can't believe it has been 4 months since I have blogged!I have been meaning to update my blog for awhile, but there is so much to update that it's been overwhelming, so I will just give little month to month updates of the important things:


April:
- My best friend  Heidi got back from her mission! I got to go to the airport to pick her up! :) It was the best being there! (Yes, I cried!)
-Our kitchen got remodeled (I'll post pictures...eventually)
-Went on my first date with Doug :)

Sam and I and the traditional "Welcome Home" banner!
Heiders & Kellers reunited at last! :)




Best friends!















May:
-My nephew Heaton was blessed
-Brittany, Lukas and the kids came for the blessing and it was so much fun to be with them!
-I started watching my boys 2 days a week 
-We had an awesome Cinco De Mayo party...with mustaches!
-Chuck E. Cheese trip with the fam bam 
-I went to Monterey and Carmel for the first time (and the Aquarium)...best trip ever! :)
-Doug and I started dating :) ♥
-I got Bronchitis :(

how cute is he?

rockin' the stache

the yummy food :)


so...we're a little weird? :)

love these fools!



Claire at Chuck E. Cheese
my favorite Grandpa Taylor and I
Hanging out in the hammock :)



my grandpa has sweet ride!
wishing this was my new car!!
:)
I have so many pictures and things to upload but I will do that another day...this is a start! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment