Saturday, July 23, 2011

sam's bachelorette party!

Thursday night, we got together for Sam's bachelorette night. It was so fun! Aubrey, Katie, Sam and I went downtown and ate at Hot Italian (a really good pizza place). I'd never been before so it was fun to go! After dinner, we came back to my house and did facials and watched He's just not that into you and had popcorn . It was so fun!

the cutesy decorations...thank you to my sister Alisha for helping me decorate! and my mom too! :)

the cutesy treats alisha made!
the bachelorette!
the reflexology socks...haha. so funny! aubrey brought tons of fun stuff for a spa night and these socks were so comfy!
katie, sam, and i

love this one! haha.



the girls! aubrey, katie, sam and i
sam's mask

katie!
we look like we got a bad spray tan! ha.


aubrey!


It was so fun to have a girl's night and celebrate Sam's last week of being a bachelorette! I can't believe Sam is getting married but I am so excited for her! We should definitely do a girls night out every week...it was fun to just hang out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment