- Work. I finally got a job and I work at California Sun, a tanning salon. For now, it's a job! I do love getting paid consistently, and it keeps me from going crazy being at home all day.

- I started going back to the gym. And when I say going to the gym... I mean like maybe 2-3 times a week...if I'm good :)

- Along with going to the gym, I started P90X again (I did it last summer). I finished the first 2 weeks....I am trying really hard to get back into shape!

- Hanging out with the fam bam. This is definitely one of the reasons why I am glad to be home!
I finally decided to do something new with my hair and I got highlights! I was ready for a change and I wanted something fun for summer, and I love it! I am slowly getting used to change....this was a big step for me! I cut off 4 inches too! :)
I'm still not sure what I want to do post-college. Should I go to grad school? If I do, what the heck to major in? Should I move somewhere to be around new people? So many options but I have NO idea what I want to do! So frustrating. It seems every time I try and figure out what I want to be when I "grow up" is either a graphic designer or a party/event planner. Or a cutesy stay at home mom who blogs all the cute things I create. obviously, the last one isn't exactly going to work for me right now...I guess I just need to be patient while I am trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life!






No comments:
Post a Comment