well, I haven't updated my blog in awhile, but I was really busy with school! School is finally over and I am so ready for summertime! The last weeks of school just dragged on and I am so glad they are over with! The drive home was terrible! My a/c decided to go out before we got to Wells, NV so it was a long, hot drive! It was a really bad experience and I am glad I don't have to do it again. I've been home for a week now and it is so nice to be home! I love being home with my family. I've been able to work for my sister Brittany, at her preschool. It has helped to keep me from being bored! good news.....grades are in!
Race & Ethnic Relations: A
PR Writing: A-
Case Studies: A
Media Law & Ethics: A-
Conflict Management: A
GPA: 3.871! I am so excited about my grades! This is the best I have done my whole college experience. It was a hard semester, but I am glad I was able to make it to the end and still do so well.
That's my update for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






YAY! Congrats! Awesome gradesss. :) I'm excited to come and play with you! Love you!
ReplyDelete