I was able to go home for Thanksgiving for a whole week! It was so nice to be home and get away from school for awhile. My parents surprised me and brought Ryan to the airport to pick me up! We were both so excited to see each other. I got home on Friday, which was perfect timing because Brittany had her baby on Sunday! I got to hold her just a few hours after she was born. She is so tiny, and I just love her! I'm really excited to have a niece. Welcome baby Claire :) I had so much fun being home even though it was crazy! I love my family and I love spending time with them. Thanksgiving was so nice and I am so grateful for my family. It was so cute, we went around the table and said what we were thankful for, and when Ryan was asked, he said "Auntie Kelly!' I just love that kid! I have such a wonderful family and I have so much to be thankful for.
I am so thankful for my amazing parents. I love them both so much, and I am so thankful for all the sacrifices they have made for me. My dad is such a hard worker and he is always helping others. He is such a self-less person. My mom is my best friend and is always so willing to help me and listen to me. I love her and I have learned so much from her. I am so grateful for my two amazing sisters! They are my best friends and I know they would do anything for me! I love my brother in laws like they were my own brothers. They are always so willing to help me out whenever I need it, and they support me. I love my family and I wouldn't change them for the world!
I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I know that my life would be completely different without it. I am so grateful for my family's strong testimony and examples. I am so grateful for the power of prayer and the wonderful impact it has had on my life. I love the gospel with all my heart, and I am so thankful for the atonement in my life.
I am so thankful for good friends and roommates. They are so much fun and I love laughing and crying with them! I have had so much fun with them, and am so grateful for all the memories I have.
I am so blessed, and I have so much to be thankful for. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment