Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to school

I thought I should post something since I've been abandoning my poor blog :( So, a little update! I'm back in Rexburg for the fall. I really like my classes, and I've almost survived my first week! I'm taking Religion & Society, Organizational Communications, Family Interactions, Persuasion, and Preparation for Eternal Marriage. After this semester I only have 2 more semesters left, and let me tell you, I am so excited to graduate! It's hard to believe I came to BYU-I 3 years ago! It seems like a completely different school with all the construction and new additions....which can be very irritating at times! But I am truly blessed to be able to attend such a wonderful school. I love it and I wouldn't change it for the world! :) I'm really excited for the semester and hope it'll be tons of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Don't lie, you know you'd come to Sac State after that picture I sent you yesterday! ;) Good luck with your classes.

    ReplyDelete